Quick Reposts

I am always a 11th hour person. I start my assignments only a day before submission date and start studying for the exams just a day before. But somehow always I manage to finish it and stay out of trouble. So here I am, again on the last minute archiving my recipes for the events (with deadline today!)

Sending in the following recipes to "Think Spice: Think Turmeric" hosted this month by Sudeshna, originally started by Sunita.

Lemon Rasam
Mor Kozhambu

These Paneer recipes are finding their way to JFI:Paneer @ The Spice who loved me, hosted by Trupti, originally started by Indira of Mahanandi.



Palak Paneer
Paneer Pulav

Paneer Butter Masala

Happy cooking and happy Blogging!

Bye for now!

13 comments:

Namitha said...

lol...You can't beat my DH in this :D

Cool Lassi(e) said...

Hey,
I am exactly like you. Do you know that I am leaving to India tomorrow and I haven't packed yet? So I know what you mean..

Unknown said...

Same story here too :)perfect entries for event!!

Unknown said...

You are not alone Rohini. Nice entries.

Jeyashris Kitchen said...

better late than never.nice entries dear.
i tried ur AMMA'S SAMBAR, last weekend.we had for venpongal.tasted yum.Thanks for the recipe.

priya said...

Perfect entries for the event, dear!!

gtyuk said...

all delicious entries Rohini!!!

Sushma Mallya said...

perfect entries rohini...

lata raja said...

Stayed out of trouble??? How does your mom react? I would have screamed my head off...just kidding. Good entries for all the events.

Sarah Naveen said...

i join ur band ;)...all yummy entries..

Dori said...

Hehehe, I'm the same way about waiting until the last minute... I work best under pressure :P Dishes all look awesome!

Urmi said...

Lovely and delicious entries. Perfect for the event.

Padhu Sankar said...

Lovely entries.I never knew about all these events.